Sherpa Fleece - Beige
Put simply, the Sherpa Fleece is the ultimate. It’s a bold statement, but once you get your hands on it, you will quickly realize why.
The deep pile external sherpa combined with a boxy fit gives that old school retro fleece feel, alongside offering superior warmth and heat retention. The heat retention and warmth is also due to the internal laminated mesh lining. This lining is also 8K waterproof and 2K breathable, meaning, if you do get caught out, you’re going to be kept totally dry on the inside.
Zipped front pockets and the large contrast breast pocket give versatility. We’ve kept the overall design simple with 2 colourways and subtle branding. The Sherpa Fleece speaks for itself, not to mention all the fabric is 100% recycled.
- Sherpa exterior 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Laminated mesh lining 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
- 500 GSM (heavyweight)
- Ultra warmth deep pile sherpa exterior
- 8K waterproof/2k breathable lining
- Full Zip (YKK)
- Elasticated adjustable hem
- Zipped breast Pocket (YKK)
- Zipped front pockets (YKK)
- Unisex fit
- Contrast colour-way
We are passionate about protecting the planet which gives us so much. Here's how we are doing this with this product, and across Bleubird.
- 100% RPET Fabric (recycled post consumer plastic bottles)
- Packaged in biodegradable bag & shipped in paper mailers
- Recycled & recyclable tags
- Every order plants one tree 🌲
View more about our eco side here
In order to protect the planet and your new products, we always recommend washing on a cold wash and hang drying. Each garment has specific care instructions on the internal label.
If you have any specific product care enquiries, feel free to jump on the chat or send us an email: email@example.com
1 Tree Planted
Protect What We Love
We're determined to manufacture new products as eco-consciously as possible.
The Sherpa Fleece is built with 100% recycled fabric. Recycled plastic bottles are broken into tiny pieces, turned into fibre and woven into fabric or insulation which is then used to build the final product.
Protect What We Love. Read more on our eco side.