Do you want to be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing company?
Bleubird is a specialist in outdoor equipment products. Now in our 5th year of trading we are in an exciting period of growth having recently launched in the USA in January this year.
You will be a member of the Bleubird team where your opinion and insight matter. You will be involved in the day to day operations of the business from helping manage international supply lines to co-ordinating deliveries to our local customers in the UK & Ireland. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your role at the same pace as the growth of the company.
We’re searching for someone with energy, great people skills, exceptional organisation and ‘a completer finisher’.
If you fit this description, we want to hear from you.
The Role will include:
- Coordinating Supplier and Customer Shipments;
- Identifying problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner;
- Stock Management;
- Warehouse Management;
- Raising Purchase Orders with existing suppliers;
- Processing Customer Orders;
- Supporting roll outs: working with the team to plan, schedule and execute product rollouts at scale;
- Raising Customer Invoices.
- A Problem Solver
- Highly motivated and proactive with the ability to multi task
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work independently and efficiently
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in an Operations Role
- Experience of working with Quickbooks Accounting Software
- Data Analysis and MS Excel skills to use raw data to create performance reports and projections to identify and understand trends, opportunities and forecasting within the Bleubird business.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a fast growing consumer product company with a social conscience.
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity. Our product ideas come from within the team. Everyone has a say.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- A competitive salary.
- Private business health insurance, with numerous perks and well-being benefits.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits as well as a full and valid UK drivers licence and access to a car.
Remuneration: Competitive Salary
To apply please complete the form via the following link: Bleubird Operations Coordinator Application
You will be required to upload your CV and cover letter.
Closing Date: Monday 28th February 2022 at 5:00PM
For more information on the position please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org