The Role will include:
- Management of outbound orders overseeing both the e-commerce and B2B channels, ensuring on time delivery in full, warehouse pick and pack accuracy and chasing ‘stragglers’.
- Coordinating with couriers / hauliers on daily pickups and input on which couriers / hauliers we partner with.
- Management of inbound stock deliveries - full container loads to carton quantities, ensuring supplier conformance with packaging charters, coordinating the efficient and accurate booking in of stock to allow timely turnaround of outbound orders.
- Stock management; ensuring stock accuracy, cycle counts on stock. Stock management across different sites - ensuring stock is called back to the primary warehouse on time to meet demand.
- Warehouse management.
- Identifying problems in operations processes and resolving them in a quick and timely manner.
- Processing customer orders
- E-commerce customer service - first point of contact for e-commerce customers.
- Supporting product rollouts: working with the team to plan, schedule and execute product and new season rollouts at scale.
- Raising customer invoices in line with dispatch reports.
- Ensuring data integrity across different software platforms.
- Willingness to prioritise customer dispatches and stock input, picking and packing orders daily.
- A problem solver.
- Highly motivated and proactive with the ability to multitask.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Excel.
- Hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits as well as a full and valid UK drivers licence and access to a car.
- Experience working in a Warehouse or Operations Role at supervisor level or higher;
- Experience of working with Mintsoft WMS or equivalent WMS;
- Valid forklift licence;
- Data analysis and MS Excel skills to use raw data to create performance reports and projections to identify and understand trends, opportunities and forecasting within the Bleubird business.
What We Offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a fast growing consumer product company with a social conscience;
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment;
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity. Our product ideas come from within the team. Everyone has a say;
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together;
- A competitive salary;
- Private business health insurance, with numerous perks and well-being benefits;
- Life insurance;
- Generous holiday allowance and parental leave policies.
Applications close on the 14th October.
To apply, please fill out the Google Form by clicking HERE